Trina
I am not a tea drinker, I go for the "hard stuff," coffee, that is. I LOVE coffee. Very rarely will you see me without a cup in my hand. However, lately I've been on a health kick to shed many pounds (30 so far). Yes, it is true, I took up the most awful tasting substance in the world, green tea.
My dosage of coffee is now very minimal (a couple times a week), and I've upped my dosage of green tea. What I have established though is that I like white tea. My favorite is Tazo Blossom Berry.
I am on a quest, to kick my caffeine habit, and to go down a couple more sizes.

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I am so proud of you ! You are inspiring me to be healthier and lose weight!! Yeah, Trinie!! I love Zen Green tea, it is the best!