When I made the decision to move down to Arizona, I realized that there were going to be a lot of things I would miss about the Northwest and more specifically, Washington. Sure, I would miss my friends, and I would miss the weather, but more specifically there are just some things you can't get out of the state. However, this past week Shanna discovered that Paradise Valley Mall just opened a Romy, which is my FAVORITE clothing store. There are only 9 of these boutiques and they are all located in Washington! I was so excited because it felt like home wasn't SO far away!
I didn't buy anything as I am still unemployed, but Shanna bought two dresses and will probably have pictures up in a couple weeks. They are SUPER cute!
Their website is still in the works
http://www.romystyle.com/default.asp
I didn't buy anything as I am still unemployed, but Shanna bought two dresses and will probably have pictures up in a couple weeks. They are SUPER cute!
Their website is still in the works
http://www.romystyle.com/default.asp
