Trina
My sister and I sat down to watch one of my favorite movies the other night, Love Actually. I saw this movie right when it came to theaters and remember thinking it was the dumbest movie ever. I made the mistake of sharing my opinion with one of my best friends and college roommate, who then started her quest of forcing me to watch it again, until I changed my mind. Thanks to Kjerstein, I now love the movie along with each of the British actors who stared in the film.
I am not a dancer. I like to bob my head in unison to the beat, maybe move my shoulders a little, but never at the same time. I have been coerced in to watching reality shows like "So You Think You Can Dance" and "Dancing With the Stars." I've laughed at movie trailers like Save the Last Dance, Stomp the Yard, Step Up, Center Stage, and although I'm not proud of it, I have seen each one. However, none of the actors in these movies quite capture the art of dancing like Hugh Grant.


2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yep. The 2nd clip is one of my favorite scenes from that movie. I know the feeling and yes have been caught dancing to the radio...not as well as dear Hugh though.


  2. The Moores Says:

    I have never seen it. I may have to now.