
September 30th I started working for an online company in the customer service department. This company sells promiscuous Halloween costumes, but I am broke and need the money, so c'est la vie. It is amazing how many people call in asking brainless questions. Many times, I don't even say anything, because they ramble on for a half hour and then figure the answer out through their babbling. Every day, I go in thinking, "It's just a temp job...it's not permanent... Lord, give me strength to get through another day in this place." However, there are some days that I have telephone conversations that make me laugh.... they sound like this:
Me: Good afternoon, thank you for calling ______. This is Trina, how may I help you.
Lady: (Sounding so much the southern belle) Yes, I was just trying to place an order and I keep getting an error message. Can you be a honey and place it for me.
Me: Sure.
(I get everything in her shopping cart and start to process her order. PS this lady sounds like she is 70... why a slutty costume if your 70?!) Alright, can I get your address?
Lady: (rambles off a street address and city), That's in Louisiana. Do you know where Louisiana is?
Me: (I laugh. Dead silence on the other end. I guess it wasn't a joke.) Yes mam, I know where Louisiana is.
Lady: Oh, OK. Well, we live out in the swamp with all the alligators. You know, alligators?
Me: Yes mam, I know what an Alligator is.
(She finishes giving me the address.) OK, can I get your credit card information?
Lady: Oh, my dear. Let me find it. (She rummages through her purse). I think I misplaced it.
Me: Maybe it was snatched by an alligator.
Lady: (laughing) No, honey child. Why would a gator take my card?
I kid you not!

Ha ha! That's awesome!
Ha! You need to check out this website:
http://notalwaysright.com/
It sounds like you will have more stories to share.
lol. I love it. :)