The first two weeks of not working has been incredible and relaxing, however I don't want to do it anymore. I fill my days with window shopping and obsessing over crazy soaps on TV. Now that I am stress free... kinda... I want to be back at work! As much as I love hanging out with a huge dog that sleeps for that majority of the day, I think I am ready for something a little more exciting.
Today I woke up from a restless sleep. My nights are filled with nightmares of snakes, so I practically was up all night. I awoke to Beckett barking at nothing. I ran out to the living room, but he was in fact lying on his bed barking at nothing. I went into the kitchen had my morning coffee and some toast and popped in Desperate Housewives. Just as Susan was deciding if she loved Mike or Ian, I felt a huge pressure from the bridge of my nose pop and a liquid sensation began to drip out, bright red. I held the paper towels with as much pressure as I could trying to get the bleeding to stop, but it didn't. For the next hour and half I spent shoving cotton balls in my upper lip and a bag full of ice on the back of my neck. Pleasant.
Finally the bleeding slowed then stopped. I sat down and started job searching and applying for jobs, I have even stooped to the level of retail cashiering... ugh! I am motivated as I need some stories to blog about. Obviously my days are filled of "dramadies" and puppy snoring.
Today I woke up from a restless sleep. My nights are filled with nightmares of snakes, so I practically was up all night. I awoke to Beckett barking at nothing. I ran out to the living room, but he was in fact lying on his bed barking at nothing. I went into the kitchen had my morning coffee and some toast and popped in Desperate Housewives. Just as Susan was deciding if she loved Mike or Ian, I felt a huge pressure from the bridge of my nose pop and a liquid sensation began to drip out, bright red. I held the paper towels with as much pressure as I could trying to get the bleeding to stop, but it didn't. For the next hour and half I spent shoving cotton balls in my upper lip and a bag full of ice on the back of my neck. Pleasant.
Finally the bleeding slowed then stopped. I sat down and started job searching and applying for jobs, I have even stooped to the level of retail cashiering... ugh! I am motivated as I need some stories to blog about. Obviously my days are filled of "dramadies" and puppy snoring.
