Trina
Have you ever gone to the pantry looking for something yummy, but couldn't find what you wanted? Have you ever gone back five minutes later expecting to find a different food item just pop out to you, saying "pick me, eat me!" This happens to me on a daily basis.
Day after day, I go to the pantry looking for something healthy, yet quick and easy (FYI, if it's both quick and easy, then it's not healthy), only to find Uncle Ben and Mrs. Butterworth staring at me with pasted smiles. I think they mock me, both knowing I can't make a decent meal out of what my shelf supplies. I then know, it's time to go grocery shopping...
I get to the store, instantly aware of all the other people whose rice and syrup mock them from their cupboards. I smile in content walking down the aisles knowing I am not alone in this sparse pantryed world!
1 Response
  1. The Moores Says:

    I hate empty pantry days. Its when I end up eating the worse. Oh yes, a few potato chips, some chocolate icing and a bag of popcorn is a great lunch right? bleh! Only makes you feel worse afterwards. Keep up the will power!