Ugh! It's been SO long since I've blogged! So many things have changed or should I say, are everchanging! First, I have to give props to my bro for pimping out my blog... I am challenged in this department. Second, I have an great 4th of July adventure to share, but that will have to wait until I can upload my pictures along with it...
Now... the "big" news. I have the ever-changing job situation. I have had a door slam in my face at my current employer and will now be seeking a career else where. At first, I was a little bitter because I have put in a lot of time at a place that offered me little pay for my qualifications and no benefits. I am three months short of getting vacation. It was hard for me to understand why I was losing this job, when I fit in so well. No, I was not fired... if that's what you are thinking ( I also need to mention, that I am not bitter anymore and I did like my job.... just so that it's not so negative. I also love the people I work with.... that's why it's hard for me to leave).
The other day I was driving to a friend's house, while along the way I started thinking about my mobility. I am young and single, there is NOTHING holding me down. This is the time to move if I want to. My sister has been trying to convince me to move to Arizona for a while now. Last year, around this time, I was contemplating the exact same thing, but last minute I chickened out and moved back to my hometown. Since that move, I have faced many hard times and things I still don't understand. I think, now, it may have been to get closure. It may be time to move on.
After a lot of prayer, a few employers are starting to call for interviews. I have mixed emotions about every perspective job. It is not the time to be picky as the economy gets worse as time persists. I am praying for guidance and perspective every day. I would hate to move only to be out of work longer. I thought my mind was made up, but I tend to forget who's voice I need to be listening to.
Now... the "big" news. I have the ever-changing job situation. I have had a door slam in my face at my current employer and will now be seeking a career else where. At first, I was a little bitter because I have put in a lot of time at a place that offered me little pay for my qualifications and no benefits. I am three months short of getting vacation. It was hard for me to understand why I was losing this job, when I fit in so well. No, I was not fired... if that's what you are thinking ( I also need to mention, that I am not bitter anymore and I did like my job.... just so that it's not so negative. I also love the people I work with.... that's why it's hard for me to leave).
The other day I was driving to a friend's house, while along the way I started thinking about my mobility. I am young and single, there is NOTHING holding me down. This is the time to move if I want to. My sister has been trying to convince me to move to Arizona for a while now. Last year, around this time, I was contemplating the exact same thing, but last minute I chickened out and moved back to my hometown. Since that move, I have faced many hard times and things I still don't understand. I think, now, it may have been to get closure. It may be time to move on.
After a lot of prayer, a few employers are starting to call for interviews. I have mixed emotions about every perspective job. It is not the time to be picky as the economy gets worse as time persists. I am praying for guidance and perspective every day. I would hate to move only to be out of work longer. I thought my mind was made up, but I tend to forget who's voice I need to be listening to.

it does sound like maybe God is leading you away from WA. Keep praying. I'll pray for you too.
whatever happens, i am excited for you! though i must say in another month and a half...arizona will be looking quite nice =)!!! my sister and i always say, that family needs to stick together (especially sistas). keep us posted!
adventures are exciting ! I will pray you plug in fast both with a good job and great new friends
EXCITING!!!!!!!!