Trina
"If I were rich, I would change my name to something that sounds rich... like CYNTHIA." She says in a deep, husky, high-end drawl. "That would be my whole name, I would be too rich for a last name. Everywhere I go, people would stop and stare. Some may even whisper 'Cynthia' as I pass, in sheer awe."

Her roommate tumbles off the couch, laughing in hysterics. They live in a very old apartment complex on a very steep hill in Redmond- need we say, VERY expensive. So expensive, Most of hard earned money goes to college loans and rent/utilities.

"However, I am poor, so I need a name that is simple. Trina. That's my "just got out of college-working-two-jobs-paying-bills" name.

"What's my "rich name?" asks her middle school math teacher roommate.

"We shall call you... Bianca." Trina says in her deep "rich" voice.

So shall it be, Cynthia and Bianca, life-long friends... forever!


0 Responses