because it means GREAT sales! I just got back from shopping, I bought some DVDs and a new digital camera. If you've noticed, I have not been blogging a ton, mostly because I can't post any pictures. My camera broke (for no apparent reason) last October, so I've been pretty bummed/irritated that I can't take any pictures. For instance, the other day I was downtown during lunchtime, when I saw this little punk, who was obviously supposed to be in school, skateboarding down the sidewalk. He tried to do some sort of stunt and ended up messing up his footwork and missing his board. WIPE OUT! It was sort of funny and I wish I could have captured it and then blogged about it... yeah. Anyways, so I got this great deal on my new camera, only to get back home and see that it doesn't have a memory stick. Boo! Back to the store I go!
