Hum.
I finally get my computer all hooked up with my new, nice & flat monitor, only to find out that somewhere between all my moves (yes, all my moves, it has become a new hobby) the CD ROM has sealed itself shut. I calmly try to pry it open with a screwdriver....no budge. I lose patience and begin to PRY it open. It now sticks out halfway.
January 1st 2009, I begin my day at Best Buy pricing out external CD/DVD writers. I am on the phone with my oldest sister crying the blues, sounded something like this...
"Blah blah blah.... my life.... blah blah... my car.... blah blah blah... my computer.... blah... no money.... blah blah....."etc.
The conversation ended
"Blah.... 2009 has got to be a better year than 2008.... blah..... why do only big things happen to me? Why can't I just break a shoelace, and say, "Gee, I only broke a shoelace today"....blah, blah. "Watch now I'll break a shoelace tomorrow. I should stock up now."
Well everyone, I got through January 2nd with out breaking a shoelace... I wore a pair of kitten heels just in case. Since the shoelaces were out of play... I broke a crown- not a cheap one that you wear on your head, one that I wear on my back left molar!
Seriously.... boo 2009! Anyways, it is fixed now and I have to go back in February for three fillings. The good news is that my dentist offered me the third for free! Kinda like a clearance filling. My dad coined it the "BOGO" filling sale.
Here's to having a sense of humor to not so funny experiences!
I finally get my computer all hooked up with my new, nice & flat monitor, only to find out that somewhere between all my moves (yes, all my moves, it has become a new hobby) the CD ROM has sealed itself shut. I calmly try to pry it open with a screwdriver....no budge. I lose patience and begin to PRY it open. It now sticks out halfway.
January 1st 2009, I begin my day at Best Buy pricing out external CD/DVD writers. I am on the phone with my oldest sister crying the blues, sounded something like this...
"Blah blah blah.... my life.... blah blah... my car.... blah blah blah... my computer.... blah... no money.... blah blah....."etc.
The conversation ended
"Blah.... 2009 has got to be a better year than 2008.... blah..... why do only big things happen to me? Why can't I just break a shoelace, and say, "Gee, I only broke a shoelace today"....blah, blah. "Watch now I'll break a shoelace tomorrow. I should stock up now."
Well everyone, I got through January 2nd with out breaking a shoelace... I wore a pair of kitten heels just in case. Since the shoelaces were out of play... I broke a crown- not a cheap one that you wear on your head, one that I wear on my back left molar!
Seriously.... boo 2009! Anyways, it is fixed now and I have to go back in February for three fillings. The good news is that my dentist offered me the third for free! Kinda like a clearance filling. My dad coined it the "BOGO" filling sale.
Here's to having a sense of humor to not so funny experiences!

I'm glad that you are still laughing even through the complaints! When it gets really bad just think of Moondoggie- I'm pretty sure that that makes everything better. Right?
I have some spare shoe laces you can have just in case........
did you move again?