Trina

Due to some unfortunate incidents, one of my best friends is in need of some moral support. Being a VERY good friend I agreed to accompany her to.... wait for it..... birthing class! My least favorite subjects in school were math and science. I absolutely hated biology~ha! Biology class had nothin' on this 5 hour class!
I am sure that the unveiling of the child birth process is a "miracle" to some, but to the others it is a great way to stay abstinent! Talk about painful! Kudos to you mothers out there, but I broke the news to my parents, it's not for me! My dad told me that I'll change my mind when I'm in love. Huh, right! Easy for a man to say.
STUPID EVE!
2 Responses
  1. The Moores Says:

    no, being in love won't change your mind. Being pregnant will! Because then you won't have a choice but to go through with it! lol. At least that's how it worked for me.


  2. Trina Says:

    That makes more sense. It must come out! Yuck!