Well, since I've moved and space seems to be the issue, I do not have my computer set up. One day I'll get a lap top, but this is not the point of my story. Anyway, since I don't have access to my iTunes which I was really addicted to, I have now tuned into online radio. There is a site that my previous roommate Jess used called Pandora. I love it! It is my iTunes backup.
I like it because I'll type in one of my favorite artists or a song that I love and then the station gathers a ton of songs that are in the same genre or are similar. I just really like it! I still miss iTunes, but this gets me through the day... =).
I have several stations saved, but now I am on a Country kick-the good stuff, like Garth Brooks early stuff! I love "gritty-raw-cowboy" country, none of this Taylor Swift sings country and pop, junk!
So yeah, Pandora.com- you know for those just-in-case emergency situations!
I like it because I'll type in one of my favorite artists or a song that I love and then the station gathers a ton of songs that are in the same genre or are similar. I just really like it! I still miss iTunes, but this gets me through the day... =).
I have several stations saved, but now I am on a Country kick-the good stuff, like Garth Brooks early stuff! I love "gritty-raw-cowboy" country, none of this Taylor Swift sings country and pop, junk!
So yeah, Pandora.com- you know for those just-in-case emergency situations!

Are the Backstreet Boys gritty enough? lol
No, but I'll take them any day! Crusin' in the mini van! What! What!