Trina
I had the weirdest dream last night...
I was working on the set of ABC's Bachelor. All these AMAZINGLY gorgeous women were all over the place and surrounded this lone guy. I walked over to the group- obviously looking the part of the frumpy staff member, because I got all sorts of catty remarks and stares. I went to tell "the bachelor" important instructions for the show, when he started hitting on me. I, of course, was very sarcastic and witty, which only made him more interested (why can't I, even in my dreams, be graceful and sweet?!). He then told me that I should be a contestant, because I might win. I don't remember all the details, but I became a contestant, then got eliminated in the first round, because really I was just- in his words- "friend material." So, then we were sitting on this yacht making fun of all the women, but then he had to ask me to leave, because he had to chose a wife... then I woke up.
Weird...
0 Responses