Today, I found myself sitting at my desk wanting to write. Not feeling very inspired, I got home made dinner- a hot dog (bun free) and string cheese. Mmmmm. I sat on the couch, watched some old episodes of The Office, got bored, turned on music, walked around, tripped on all my shoes and what not that I don't pick up. I decided that I was still hungry so I decided on some yummy stove popped pop corn!!!! What a treat. Hmmm, I will think twice about popping pop corn from now on!
Because I am all about a low power bill, I don't turn on lights or air conditioning until 8pm... I know, thrifty, right? Well, it gets pretty hot in my little place- August, Phoenix, stove on. I live alone so I don't think twice about wearing a sports bra and boxers. Shocking huh?! I am so conservative too! I ran 2.5 miles at lunch today- I think I deserved to rock the outfit! HaHA. Well, I am no Barbie and thus as I shook the pot of popping goodness, the scalding lid flew off, leaving a nice two inch mark on my side. However, the good news is... if it would have happened two months ago the mark would have been closer to my belly button! Yay me! :)
Word to the wise... it doesn't matter if you live alone or hot it is in your home, just wear a t-shirt if you decide pop corn is a good idea... or use the microwave!
Because I am all about a low power bill, I don't turn on lights or air conditioning until 8pm... I know, thrifty, right? Well, it gets pretty hot in my little place- August, Phoenix, stove on. I live alone so I don't think twice about wearing a sports bra and boxers. Shocking huh?! I am so conservative too! I ran 2.5 miles at lunch today- I think I deserved to rock the outfit! HaHA. Well, I am no Barbie and thus as I shook the pot of popping goodness, the scalding lid flew off, leaving a nice two inch mark on my side. However, the good news is... if it would have happened two months ago the mark would have been closer to my belly button! Yay me! :)
Word to the wise... it doesn't matter if you live alone or hot it is in your home, just wear a t-shirt if you decide pop corn is a good idea... or use the microwave!

good advice! You should write an advice column like Dear Abby. ;)