For Josh's Birthday, Shanna thought it would be cool to have Beckett's portrait painted for him. She was going to send a picture out to someone who does that kind of art. I looked at her in disbelief.... why would she do that when she has such a talented sister? HA! I should have let her send it out... I had to change the little things, SO many times. It kinda cramped my style. However, it was fun and she was right to be so picky. I think I would have been the same if it were going to hang in my house. In the end, I think that it helped, her criticism, with my detail work. Sometimes, I get SO caught up in the finished product I forget about how much the details add!
We decided that I should paint it more modern and funky, because Josh tends to be more contemporary. I love using color in my paintings, so this worked well for me! I told Shanna she could name it... thus it's name is "Beckett."

I like it. You have always been such a talented artist. :) Kudos!