Trina


I hate cliches, but I am going to use one... Better late, than never. My sister came to visit her in-laws a couple of weeks ago, and since I live in the same town, I got to spend some time with her! We had so much fun! On the Friday she was in town- I coined "Sisters Day," we had so much fun! Starting off at Starbucks, I was in desperate need of my Americano, I got to chat with her and her hubby, Dragon (not pictured, because we didn't take one). We then parted, as he was going to visit an old buddy, and Shan and I went to The Painted Plate! I had never been, kinda weird, considering that I am an artist. Anyways, I hate parking downtown, not like it's Seattle or anything, but still! So, we find a spot and mosey on down to paint some pottery! Shanna knew exactly what she wanted, but there were just too many choices for me. She painted a plate, as for me, I chose a picture frame... easy enough right?! Yeah, I made mine WAY too complicated and took FOREVER! I felt bad for Shan, because she had to sit there and watch me paint for like 2 hours! Then, I just started slopping paint on the frame, because we were both hungry and I was getting impatient. Her plate turned out SO cute, as for my frame... well it looks good from far away, it's my Monet! After the paint slopping, we went to Macconi's for some subs! YUMMY! Then we took some pictures (see above). We always take our pictures at a bird's eye view, so that we will appear thinner than we are, so just for fun, we took a picture from the ant's perspective... I almost peed my pants I was laughing sooo hard! Shanna didn't think it was as funny, oh well! I still laugh when I look at it! We then got back in the car and went to Fred Meyer to pick up some items to take over to Kathy's (Dragon's mom) house. She and Chuck made dinner and it was SO good. I went over again a couple nights later for dinner again, and dang... the man has some cooking skills! It's a toss up though which was better, Kathy's burritos or Chucks chicken and pasta. My tummy didn't mind either! Anyways, then we played Wii, which I love! I have never been good at the old school Mario Cart, but I think I was 10 times worse on the Wii version. Oh, well it was too much fun!


Now they are home in warm AZ, and I miss them!





0 Responses