Trina
Every Monday night I go over to the Jones' home for dinner and Dancing with the Stars. I have never been into TV shows or movies that have anything to do with dancing, with the exception of So You Think You Can Dance, until recently. The show is actually entertaining, but more so the company is good. It's pretty funny listening to Gil, Sheila, and Twylla try and guess the scores of the judges. Gil is always right, which is especially funny.
I really want Brooke Burke to win, because she is the best. That is my only real opinion of the show. So You think You Can Dance is way better, but this is cheap entertainment! I am so blessed to have this family in my life and I look forward to Monday nights!
1 Response
  1. The Fears Says:

    thats very fun I too watch not sure who yet I want to win though