Trina

This is how it starts. I finally realize how Selina Kyle felt before she was devoured by cats and thus became Cat Woman. Tonight I had an epiphany. I am Selina Kyle, the non-sexy, non-popular, under paid, under appreciated woman. I go home to my small dingy apartment, to my cat. I am girl who wants to be noticed, but never gets noticed. There is a difference though, in a movie I would get played by someone like John Travolta or Rosie O'Donnell, not some gorgeous starlet.
Yesterday morning, I was people watching at... you guessed it, Starbucks, when this woman who walked in. Not just some woman, a woman that even turned my head when she walked by. I wanted to BE her. Flawless skin, long sleek hair, legs that went to her chin, and guess what? She had no hint of a muffin top! Ugh. It's hard not to be envious, because guess what I've learned? Guys don't notice girls that have "great personalities." That may be the afterthought, but what reels them in is the 'hotness.' I'm not gonna lie, it pisses me off!
People on the Jersey Shore would call me a 'grenade.' I don't want to be a grenade I want to be a bombshell...
I rant and rave like this, but I need to remember "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

BAH! My cat is going to eat me.
1 Response
  1. Kortney Says:

    Guys go for looks first is only half true I think. I'm not skinny. I'm more than 200lbs. And Jeremy dug me. Truth is, half is looks and the other half is sex, plain and simple sex. Guys get turned on by pretty much anything with legs and a heart beat. No need to be the next Cindy Crawford. Just have enough sex appeal to keep him around long enough to fall in love with your personality (because it does happen). And by sex appeal I mean smile at the right time, keep him curious, look nice and smell nice. Or so my experience went... :)