Trina


Ah, I love this commercial. As a woman, I think it is pretty hilarious. As a communication major, I think it is fascinating. While watching this commercial, I was taken back to sitting in a college class room with a much loved professor discussing gender and communication. Ah, Interpersonal Communication. The main topic of the day- Men and Women are significantly different. WOW, I did not need to go to college to learn that! However, it was the theories and discussion that went on that is most significant to me. I will not bore you with all the communication talk, I just simply love this commercial.
Next... I may find myself blogging about the Dorito finger licking guy and Social Norms... Ah, such a nerd!
1 Response
  1. I love this! I missed all the commercials since I didn't watch the game but figure people will post the best anyways! Thanks Trina for keeping me in the loop:)