SO...
I only have time for a quick update... since I am stealing my neighbor's internet, and I am not quite sure how long it will last!
I moved down south... well of the 60. I am now less than 15 minutes away from work and loving my commute. I have a small studio and love living alone... sometimes. When it comes down to it, I am a total chicken. The other day I decided I didn't like the way my "bedroom" was set up and I wanted to rearrange. As I moved my bed, I discovered that I had a pet I didn't know about- man, I would have really freaked if it was a lizard, but it wasn't- there on the window sill sat my pet moth. Oh, but it wasn't just any moth- this was the Godzilla of all moths- it literally was monsterous. I did what any sane woman would do and ran to the kitchen to get a cup to put over it. Instantly, I decided that was no good. See, I would have to wait for it to suffocate, then I would have to dispose of it's body. This was no good. So, my next plan of action was a shoe- no good either. After, I smoosh my pet with my cute yellow flats, I would have to figure out how to wash the monster's body off the bottom... now I know why women get married.
What did I end up doing?! I know you're in suspense aren't you...
I used the next best thing- I rolled up a three week old issue of People and really let the bat sized creature have it with the face of some poor celebrity on the cover. Then, I vacuumed up the body and threw the magazine away. However, grief hit me after I had finished the job. I sat on the edge of my bed sad and depressed. I threw away the magazine with out completing the crossword puzzle in the back. Just terrible.
I only have time for a quick update... since I am stealing my neighbor's internet, and I am not quite sure how long it will last!
I moved down south... well of the 60. I am now less than 15 minutes away from work and loving my commute. I have a small studio and love living alone... sometimes. When it comes down to it, I am a total chicken. The other day I decided I didn't like the way my "bedroom" was set up and I wanted to rearrange. As I moved my bed, I discovered that I had a pet I didn't know about- man, I would have really freaked if it was a lizard, but it wasn't- there on the window sill sat my pet moth. Oh, but it wasn't just any moth- this was the Godzilla of all moths- it literally was monsterous. I did what any sane woman would do and ran to the kitchen to get a cup to put over it. Instantly, I decided that was no good. See, I would have to wait for it to suffocate, then I would have to dispose of it's body. This was no good. So, my next plan of action was a shoe- no good either. After, I smoosh my pet with my cute yellow flats, I would have to figure out how to wash the monster's body off the bottom... now I know why women get married.
What did I end up doing?! I know you're in suspense aren't you...
I used the next best thing- I rolled up a three week old issue of People and really let the bat sized creature have it with the face of some poor celebrity on the cover. Then, I vacuumed up the body and threw the magazine away. However, grief hit me after I had finished the job. I sat on the edge of my bed sad and depressed. I threw away the magazine with out completing the crossword puzzle in the back. Just terrible.

You should rent Godzilla Vs. Mothra. It sounds like that is who came to visit you.
hey we need pics of the new palace.. Im glad life is going good. Thinking a little that maybe you mssed your calling...being a writter for a comedy show sienfeld has nothing on you : )