Trina


Earlier this month I was having a "girl-movie-night", and my friend Amanda made stove-popped popcorn. I thought she was crazy! Why would anyone want to take the time/effort to pop that way?! Plus, that is the awesome thing about living in this era we have these little ovenish boxes called microwaves... you can walk away and do other things while you wait!

WELL, let me tell you! My eyes have opened to the excitement of popping on the stove. Not only does it taste like Disneyland in your mouth, but also it is very entertaining! This has become my new yummy snack that I adore! I made it with my other friend Erin this weekend as we watched a season of a show called Big Love (it is weird... don't waste your time, plus it is dirty, so don't waste your thoughts either).

Anyway, it is Yum, Yum, Yummy!
0 Responses