Trina

I love reading biographies.... but more than that I like watching Hollywood's version of those same stories. I am kinda a nerd when it comes down to a new biographical movie that comes out. Last night, Saturday, Lifetime (a channel I never watch, because everything that plays is entirely too cheesy, even for me), premiered Coco Chanel. I was excited and was going to devote my whole evening to it... but I ended up going to the theater instead with my roommate.
Anyways, when I got home it was still playing, so I got to see it. I missed the first hour, but lucky for me channels play the same movies over and over, so I caught the part that I missed after all the ending credits! It was definitely interesting, but I was kinda disappointed in Shirley MacLain's acting. Yeah, I know it's a made for TV movie, so I came in knowing the acting would suck, but there were times where I was like, "come on Shirley!" But Coco Chanel was defiantly an interesting person, and I loved all her hair styles!
Here are some other biographical movies I love!

Walk the Line (Johnny Cash)
Miss Potter (Beatrix Potter- author of Peter Rabbit)
Finding Neverland (J.M. Barrie- Author of Peter Pan)
Beyond the Sea (Bobby Darin)

Becoming Jane (Jane Austin)

2 Responses
  1. Dana Says:

    never knew you were so wicked cool... well, actually i did. i need to check out a few of your pics since i haven't seen them all. miss ya!

    p.s. move to arizona


  2. Trina Says:

    Heck yeah, I'm that cool... I even get a good rush from a crossword!